jueves, 6 de abril de 2023

POST 1: A COUNTRY YOU WOULD LIKE TO VISIT

Hello everyone, I'm Pía and today I'm going to talk about Peru, one of the few countries that I want to visit someday.

Peru is a country located in South America, bordered by Ecuador, Brazil, Bolivia and Chile.

It's made up of variety of landscapes, from mountains and beaches to deserts and the well known Amazon rainforest.

This country has a population of over 33 million people (2021) and -although, the official language is spanish- there is a wide variety of indigenous languages.

The main reason of why I want to visit one day Peru is for It's culture, specifically to know about the religous traditions in the Sierra.



As a tourist, I would like to visit -obviously- the popular archeological sites like Machu Picchu, Sacsayhuaman, La Huaca del Sol y la Luna and Líneas de Nazca. Although, I would like talk to the people that live's there, recorrerldmkldfgkgdkmlfdgmklgdklmfdgklm the Amazon rainforest and know of first hand their culture and traditions, and of course, their apreciation about it.

One thing that I know for sure -or currently at least-  is that I wouldn't work in Peru, but not for the country itself, I wouldn't like to work in any country but Chile. Clearly, I'm not close to it, but this are my thoughts at the very moment.

About study there, I didn't thought about it, but I would do it, do a postgraduate or something.


Until the next blog!




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Post 4: Changes to my study programme.

Hi, I'm Pía and today I'm going to talk about some changes that I would do to my study programme if I could. Well, at first, I wante...