sábado, 3 de septiembre de 2022

1. Who am I?

Hí, my name is Pía Olivares, I'm 18 years old and I was born in Santiago, Chile, on October 11, 2003.  I have a brother, he is 30 years old and is a lawyer, at the time, he is not living with me and my parents, but we see each other when we have time. My parents are old, my mom has 59 years old, and my dad is 65 years old. They are really kind and lovely. And of course, I have to mention my precious cat Luna, she is 7 years old, sleeps all day and eats a lot -that's why we had to change her normal food, to a "weight control food"-. I love them so much.

I've been living my whole life here in Santiago, in Recoleta to be exact. I like it here, but I think the south of Chile It's prettier.

But what can I say specifically about me? I'm courrently studying Anthropology at the "Universidad de Chile", I wanna take the mention on Archeology, but Social A. sounds good too. At the moment I looove my career, every class is mind blowing for me, everything sounds so logical but simultaneously It's not, and I really like that combination, I think It's awesome in a way. 

I love art, every expression of it in fact. So that's why I've been doing a lot of paints during this time, to improve in that topic. As well, I've been doing that with the photography too, with the camera that I inherated from my mom, a Kodak Cameo 110 (analogy camera from the 90's).

I really like music, my favorites genres I think are (indie) latin rock and bossa nova. I play the guitar -and others instruments too like charango and tin whistle-, the last songs that I've been playing were "Sr. prudencia" from Los Mesoneros and "Dance Dance" from Fall out boy.

That's what I wanted to share with you today, until next time!



My last painting with oil pastels over canvas, titled "Percepciones".


In the upper left corner, the camera Kodak Cameo 110, and my first photos with that.


5 comentarios:

  1. Hi! I found your blog by chance, you are a painter! How cool, I don't have any artistic skills haha.
    Since when did you start painting?

    XOXO, hope you are well.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi, Lily! Chance or destiny? btw and responding your question, I paint since I was a child haha, but It's been relativily recently that I've been painting with more freedom and confidence! I don't think that you don't have any artistic skills, I believe art and expression is intrinsic from the human, so don't look down and practice! that is the key :)

      Eliminar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Would you like to study physical anthropology? Why not?

    ResponderEliminar

Post 4: Changes to my study programme.

Hi, I'm Pía and today I'm going to talk about some changes that I would do to my study programme if I could. Well, at first, I wante...