sábado, 24 de septiembre de 2022

3. My favourite piece of technology.

Hi, I'm Pía again, and today I'm going to tell you what is my favourite piece of technology.

I think my favourite piece of technology (at the moment) is my camera, 'cause I enjoy every moment that I capture with it, the experience, the story behind and the memories involved.

I used it when I think It's time, there is not specific moment or situation, just when I want to inmortalize a second in my life.

I'ts pretty easy to use in fact. My camera is a Kodak Cameo 110, so all you have to do is open it, focus and press a yellow button in the superior part (you can use the flash if you want to). Then you have to reveal the roll, and that's it, you have a beautiful photo in yours hands.

Thanks of it, I have more motivation to go to other places, to visit sites that I don't usually go. Plus, now I enjoy more the view, the landscapes and the city itself.

I recommend use it, I think It's pretty cool and a good first step for a beginner to enter the world of analog photography, like me. So yes, I recommend it if you want a new hobby or a new perspective.

And that's it all I wanted to share with you today, until next time!





Some of the last photos I took.


1 comentario:

  1. hi Pia, your camera takes very "aesthetic" pictures and they are very nice. where is your favorite place to take pictures?

    ResponderEliminar

Post 4: Changes to my study programme.

Hi, I'm Pía and today I'm going to talk about some changes that I would do to my study programme if I could. Well, at first, I wante...